Monday, May 7, 2007

Congratulations, Sandra!

Many congratulations to our own Sandra Parshall, Deadly Daughter Extraordinaire, who has won an Agatha for Best First Mystery at this year's Malice Domestic. We are so proud of you, Sandy!

Sandy's mystery, of course, was the wonderfully moody and suspenseful The Heat of the Moon, and if you haven't read it you must do yourself a favor and get a copy today. Then, once you're addicted, you can get a copy of Sandra's new novel, Disturbing the Dead.

We Deadly Daughters are most proud to be blogging with this award winning mystery writer!

3 comments:

Hank Phillippi Ryan said...

Congratulations, Sandy! You are the genuine article...an inspiration on so many levels.

Hope you can hear the sound of all of us cheering!

Anonymous said...

I knew when I first read The Heat Of The Moon (long before it was published) that it was a winner. And now I've been proved right.

Go, Sandy!

Lonnie Cruse said...

I am jumping up and down in my desk chair for you, Sandy! Waaaay to goooo! Enjoy, and please post a pic of the teapot. I've no idea what this particular teapot looks like.